My goal is to help organisations create a Winning Workplace where people are motivated to perform at their very best.
A Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel and Development, I have over 30 years' experience as an HR professional As well as a range of SMEs, charities and local authorities I've worked with multinationals such as Phillips and Thermo Electron on projects such as:
- Organisation design and job descriptions
- Recruitment and selection
- Contracts, handbooks and policies
- Rewards and benefits design and management
- Performance management, development and succession plans
- Absence management
- Grievance and disciplinary issues
- Well-being and stress management
- Culture change
- Reorganisation and redundancy programmes
How can I help your business?
I offer flexible HR support and there are lots of ways in which I can help.
- For a few hours or days a month, as your outsourced HR department
- On a specific issue or project, offering one-off short-term support
- To cover when your in-house HR manager is away, or during peak periods
I can also draw on an extensive network of respected professionals in finance, law, occupational health, executive coaching, and health and safety, to provide a fully bespoke service that meets the unique needs of your business.
To discuss how I can help you develop a Winning Workplace for you and your employees, contact me today on 07771 641253