My interest in “what makes people tick”, in performance and motivation at work has developed through extensive research, training and development which complements my extensive experience in senior HR roles within a variety of organisations. These include local authorities, large multi-nationals such as Philips Electronics and Thermo Electron Corporation, and SMEs.
Recent work has included:
- Developing action plans to improve engagement, retention and develop reward strategies, all impacting productivity and performance, by identifying individuals’ core motivational drivers using Motivational Maps®
- Design and delivery of workshops on a range of Leadership Skills, team building, and management of change
- Coaching individuals in career development, confidence building and addressing limiting beliefs
- Coaching leaders on conducting performance management conversations
- Managing short-term and long-term sickness absence cases and updating related policies and processes
- Drafting revised contracts of employment, policies and staff handbooks
- Employee benefits advice and administration
I have a BA (Hons) degree, am a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel and Development, an NLP Master Practitioner, Licensed Business Practitioner of Motivational Maps ®, and Certified Hypnosis Practitioner.
To talk through how we can develop a strategy for a winning workplace, contact me today on 07771 641253.